Here at BS Social Care we have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager!
Are you a Team Leader looking to step up in to your first Deputy role? Or Deputy Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge?
If so then, this is the role for you!
Our client is a highly reputable, well established and provides specialist support for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs. They have a range of services to support people along their care pathway.
About the Role:
As a Deputy Manager you will assist and deputise for the overall management and day to day running of the home in accordance with the Regulations of the Health and Social Care Act 2008, and current Company Policies, ensuring the highest obtainable standards of care and support is provided to all service users within the Home.
- Broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Supported Living setting
- Live within the Gloucester area
- Must have NVQ / QCF in Health and Social Care Level 4 or above
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practice
This really is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
We look forward to hearing from you!