Beaminster & Sherborne, Dorset
Up to £27,682
We are working in partnership with a well established client who are currently looking for a Deputy Manager for a Residential service for adults.
The role will involve overseeing two small homes, one based in Beaminster and the other based in Sherborne. Each home delivers approximately 400 hours of care per week and has dedicated support teams.
Your role as Deputy Manager will be key in delivering the care they provide to the people they support. Ensuring that they promote growth of individuals in order to maximise their potential.
The role will include providing supervision and leadership to care staff, demonstrating best practice, guidance and direction to your team members, ensuring effective delivery of care and support of the clients, liaising with social workers and other professionals and completing assessments and support proposals. In addition, you will work with the Residential Manger to maintain CQC requirements and standards.
You will be managing 24-hour care and support plans, you will be required to work unsociable hours including evenings, weekends and on-call duties.
You must also have a full driving license and access to your own car.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working in a Social Care environment working with autism, learning disabilities or mental health
- A Diploma/ NVQ 3 in care is essential
- Autism qualification (desirable)
- Reliability and commitment to delivering best practice
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and report writing skills
- The skills to lead and motivate others, work as part of a team and strive for excellence
What you'll get in return:
- Paid enhanced DBS when starting
- Bespoke training programs
- Healthcare Benefits
- Online Perks
- Sick pay
- Up to 33 days paid holiday
- Enhanced overtime rate
- Travel Expenses paid at 0.45p a mile
Please apply today, if you would like to start an exciting and rewarding role today!