Are you a DEPUTY MANAGER with experience within a CHILDREN`S HOME?
If so, this opportunity is definitely something for you!
My client is looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join their team in Cambridgeshire -The residential children`s home is supporting children of various age groups with emotional and behavioural needs.
The Deputy Manager is responsible for providing day to day leadership, ensuring the highest standards of service delivery. In keeping with the Company ethos, the Deputy Manager is focused on quality, excellent service delivery, supporting staff development and the efficient use of resources.
What is needed from you?
- Prior experience within a Deputy Manager position in a residential children`s home
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or higher)
- Proven background in support children and young people with emotional and behavioural needs
- Achieved Level 3 Children & Young Peoples Workforce Diploma with social care pathway (or equivalent)
- Achieved or working towards Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People`s Services with Children and Young People`s Residential Management Pathway (or equivalent)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of relevant legislation and regulation (Essential)
- Experience in working in relevant health and social care setting (Essential)
- Knowledge and understanding of Ofsted standards and regulations guiding the provision of care and support
For more information on this role, please do not waste any time and APPLY NOW - Call on 07483121751 or email