We are currently looking for a dedicated Deputy Home Manager with a salary of £30,780 - full time hours.
The position suits someone who is currently working as a Team Leader / Deputy Manager in a Children's Residential Home with at least 1 year of leading a team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking career progression
Essential requirements for Deputy Manager Children's Home position
- NVQ Level 3/4 in Children and Young People Workforce (Required)
- Current driving licence required due to the nature of job role.
- 2 years' experience of working in a residential setting with young people with complex and challenging behaviour
- Ability to work shifts & Sleep ins
General responsibilities of Deputy Manager
- To deputies in the absence of the Registered Manager
- To assist the Registered Manager in the implementation of all aspects of the Statement of Purpose
- To work in partnership with other professionals to achieve optimum outcomes for young people. To offer supervision and support to senior staff in line with Children's Homes Regulations 2015.
- Attending childcare reviews and planning meetings to provide information and achieve best outcomes for young people
- Undertaking direct work with young people and acting as an appropriate role model.
- Assist in developing systems in which young people are consulted about the quality of care they receive
- Working in partnership with parents, carers, and other professionals to safeguard and promote the welfare of young people.
- Chairing children's meetings and facilitating consultation with young people generally
- Industry leading Management Development Programme (MDP).
- Access to Level 5 / Level 7 diploma qualifications helping you to excel and achieve your dream job role.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career within our services. Undergo specialist training and be supported in any way - 85% of all our Qualified Support Workers, Team Leaders, Deputies and Managers are internal promotions.
- Welcome Bonus of £750
- Monthly Performance Bonus in shape of Employee of the month
- Additional leave accrued after each successful annual employment
- £150 for each successful staff referral
- Variety of high Street store and online discounts
- Free Gym Membership
Please not that you must be 21 years of age or above to apply due to children's home regulations
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)