Here at BS Social Care we have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Manager!
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to step up in to your first Deputy role? Or Deputy Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so then, this is the role for you!
Our client is a highly reputable, well established National organisation who provides specialist support for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health needs, Autism and Acquired Brain Injuries. They have a range of services to support people along their care pathway.
This Deputy Manager role is within a Supported Living setting, supporting adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs.
About the Role:
As a Deputy Manager you will assist the Registered Manager in the day to day management duties including, but not exclusive to, the care of people who are supported, staffing, finance, administration and environment, ensuring compliance with CQC/CSSIW regulations.
- Broad experience of managing people, service and quality within Supported Living setting
- Live within the Gloucester area
- Must have NVQ / QCF in Health and Social Care Level 3 or above and be willing to work towards Level 4
- A high level of personal integrity towards providing a high standard of service
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice
- A good understanding of commercial principles and practice
There are lots of brilliant benefits available including:
- Annual leave- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Duvet Days - get rewarded for coming into work with an extra day off for full attendance
- The opportunity to obtain a range of QCF`s opening up further career opportunities
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position and £1,000 for a nurse position
- Welcome bonus - to be paid in stages £75 on passing induction training, £75 to be paid on successfully passing company probation
- Employee of the Month Bonus
- And many more!
This really is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself in a friendly team and to know that your work is important and meaningful! With this role, you can really make a difference to people`s lives.
We look forward to hearing from you!