*** Deputy Manager - LD residential service***
BS Social Care are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest providers of specialist behavioural health services for children in the UK, who have a particularly large presence in the North East of England.
As deputy manager, you will assist the home manager to oversee the delivery of care and excellent service provision, safeguarding the young people whilst encouraging them to flourish. With your superb leadership skills, you will work with the manager and staff team to maintain the `Good` rating with both Ofsted and the CQC and strive towards delivering an `Outstanding` service.
We are looking for Deputy Managers who are:
- Passionate about improving the lives of others
- Looking for a career and not a job
- Wanting to progress within education and care of the residents
- Innovative, engaging enthusiastic and inspirational to both residents and colleagues
- Able to work a variety of shifts
- A positive and consistent role model to others
- A creative thinker and implementer
- An excellent communicator and team player
- Seeking career development and training.
This is a great opportunity to join a unique service in a beautiful setting, surrounded by stunning grounds and take your career to the next step. There is plenty opportunity for personal development and career progression with the role and it is actively encouraged.
To discuss further, please call Matty on 0191 261 7570 or submit you CV