**** Deputy Manager****
Salary: £23,000 per annum
BS Social Care is proud to be assisting in the recruitment process for a deputy manager. This position will be directly involved with a sector leader who provides support for individuals with various life challenges such as, learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour, physical disabilities, down syndrome and epilepsy.
The deputy manager role allows for a special opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of service users. This can typically be done through the improvement of life skills such as interpersonal growth, day to day operations, social and physical development, and general fulfilment of life purpose and belonging. This allows for service users to develop the skills needed to become active in the community and move on either independently or with the help of supported living as well as develop a strong sense of self-esteem and confidence.
Working closely with the service manager, the deputy manager will assist in the running of day to day services. These services are essential to the success of service user care and so a strong relationship with the service manager is extremely important. Working five days per week - three days on and two off, a strong work ethic and commitment to the role is paramount. This is made easier by the spacious and comfortable environment the workplace provides as well as top notch personalised technologies tailored to each individual in order to make work responsibilities easier.
The ideal candidate will need to be flexible, well organised, supportive, driven, and be able to deliver a genuinely personalised service.
- Providing excellent standard of care including safe and supportive practices
- Ensure that the service matches regulatory and contractual requirements
- Provide line management to support workers
- Carry out disciplinary hearings, appraisals, and supervisions
- Work closely with families and external agencies
The ideal candidate will also require:
1. SVQ/NVQ level three or Diploma in Health and Social Care
2. One year experience working in a similar field
3. One year experience with management/supervisory responsibilities
If you think you are suitable for the role, send your CV or for any more information call 0191 261 7570