I currently have a very exciting opportunity for a DEPUTY MANAGER to join a leading organisation in learning disabilities.
This state of the art 15 bed supported living service in Leicester is recruiting for an organised, pro active, caring and compassionate DEPUTY to join their award winning team.
You will be responsible for;
- Promoting choice, independence, health and well being.
- Leading a team and setting an example
- Assist the service manager with administrative and management duties
- Be responsive to the needs of service users in line with Personal Support Plans and respond to changing needs.
- Enable service users to gain independence, confidence and competence in following areas:
- Social skills/relationships Personal care and hygiene
- Daily living skills
- Using community resources and facilities
- Social, leisure and work activities
An essential requirement of this role, is to work flexibly. You will be required to share your time between supernumerary and hands on care responsibilities, always leading by example and remaining committed to promoting choice, independence and dignity for the people you support.
To be considered for this role you must have experience within the care industry at senior support worker, team leader or deputy level, have NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, be fully medication trained and have flexibility to work alternative weekends.
If this sounds like your next career move then CLICK APPLY TODAY or call Lynsey in our Birmingham Care office.