** DEPUTY MANAGER ** -
** Residential Care Home **
** 9am to 5pm **
** Full Time **
** Woodbridge / Ipswich**
** SALARY: £27 000 **
Our client is a family-owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk.
They are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector who provides trusted care in the comfort of an individual`s home to allow them to stay living there independently.
They currently offer hourly care and with continued growth will look to provide a concierge service and live-in care.
The Role: we are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Manager to work alongside the Manager to develop, lead and grow the business.
You will work as part of an efficient team and to always contribute to the smooth running of the business while representing the Home Care Services in a professional and positive manner, as well as:
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Branch Build the customer base
- Create an environment which attracts and retains high quality staff that contribute to effective team working
- Maintain CQC compliance in line with CQC standards Liaise with Healthcare professionals to understand best practice within the industry
- Liaise with the Manager and deliver KPI`s
- Further training and career progression in place
If you are interested and wish to apply for this position, send your CV