BS Social Care has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Children's Deputy Manager to work in one of their client's 2 bed EBD homes in Flint, North Wales.
In this role you will be leading the home in the absence of the Manager and will be ensuring that all the young peoples needs are met in line with the statement of purpose. You will assist in establishing, building and maintaining a motivated and skilled staff team and will offer your knowledge and expertise where needed.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of working with Children in a similar setting and will have preferably completed your NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management and at least your NVQ Level 3 in Children & Young People. You will also have to be a driver and will have Deputy Manager experience.
You will be on a 5:2 shift pattern for this role meaning you will work 5 shifts one week and 2 shifts the next. These will be followed by a sleep as and when required. The pay rate for this role is £10.00 per hour for Level 3 qualified and £10.25 per hour for Level 5 qualified. This would equate to around £25,514.67 per annum for L3 and £26,034.67 per annum for L5.
You will also be eligible for a few benefits in this role:
- Pension Auto-enrolment
- 'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
- 'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well-known high-street brands.
- Annual Leave Service Award
- Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full-time years of employment
- NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following
- Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified
-Free meals on shift
- Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year
- Company reimbursement staff for Social Care Wales registration each year
If this sounds like an ideal role for you or someone you know then please call Rachel on 01512426100. Alternatively apply (or get your friend to apply) online.