Deputy Senior Care Assistant
We are working with a wonderful provider who are looking for a Deputy Senior Care Assistant for their 47 bed nursing home for people over 55. It provides a warm, homely feel with it's large rooms set inside the manor and surrounded by beautiful gardens.
This position for full time, working 42 hours a week with 12 hour shifts that are day shifts only.
The duties of the role include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Senior Carer with completion of care plans for all residents with non-nursing needs, ensuring care plans are person-centred and are updated at regular intervals in line with policy.
- Assist in handovers, ensuring accurate communication of residents' needs, prioritising care, and coordinating residents' attendance at planned events.
- Support responsive and caring action by notifying the person in charge immediately of any matter affecting the well-being of residents and the Home.
- Deliver Manual Handling training to all staff (Train the Trainer training will be provided) in absence of Senior Carer.
- Assist in managing the carer rotas and annual leave approval system
- Be flexible and supportive as a team member, leading the care team effectively and induct and mentor new Carers to the role in absence of Senior Carer.
If you have experience working with working in a similar setting then we would love to hear from you!
If you would like to work for a wonderful company, in a beautiful setting then please apply today!