A new and exciting opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Diary Manager. This role is temporary, for a couple of months, with the possibility of extension. The pay will be £13.74 an hour, and the hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week, working from home.
Overall, the Diary Manager will have the responsibility of ensuring the Deputy Director's diaries are managed efficiently, and assist with any general business support where required.
- Communicating with stakeholders at various levels;
- Complex diary management - understanding priorities with meeting management;
- Setting up meetings;
- Managing an inbox;
- Assist on departmental communications;
- Occasional minute taking;
- General business support where required.
- Candidates must have worked in a similar role previously;
- Public Sector experience is preferred but not essential;
- Organisational skills;
- Communication skills - both oral and written.
Please note - the successful candidate will need to undergo pre-employment checks prior to starting this role.