I am currently recruiting for a project worker to lead and support a domestic violence education and awareness programme for migrant communities in the Derbyshire area.
Working 3 days a week, between the hours of 9am to 5pm, you will join a reputable and well respected provider of care, support and housing services.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* Caseload management
* Signposting migrant individuals and their families, who have been exposed to domestic abuse to agencies for additional support
* Triage and follow up sessions
* Recruitment and management of volunteers
* Coordination of volunteer run sessions and activities
* Liaising with external agencies such as housing, health care and local authority representativeS
* Maintaining and updating key records
This is an ideal opportunity for a skilled project worker who can demonstrate proven experience in the field of domestic violence.
You MUST also have excellent communication skills and computer literacy, as well as key knowledge and experience of the legislative requirements around domestic violence, adult and child safeguarding.
An essential part of this project worker role is the set up and delivery of forums/groups, therefore, it is essential that you have either voluntary or paid experience in this area. You should also be confident to work in a team and independently in the community.
In return for your skills, knowledge and experience, you will receive a generous salary of £20500 PRO RATA, enhanced annual leave allowance, continued training and development and extremely competitive health and well-being benefits.
To avoid disappoint and to be considered for this exciting role, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.