Do you have excellent spoken and written Dutch?
Do you want to work for an expanding company?
Would you like to feel part of a warm and friendly team?
Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor/Call Agent to join their ever-growing team in Peterborough.
You will be a key part of ensuring clients and customers within the business are able to work both by troubleshooting, explaining and guiding how to fix/find faults and by making sure that their needs are met from start to finish.
You will receive full training and inductions upon starting your new role here and one of the key elements from this company is you feel valued, supported and able to grow and progress.
Working week of 37.5 hours, across 5 days set on a rota 3-months in advance
Monday - Sunday 8 hour shifts between - 6:30am -21:00pm
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary - Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour (£23,000-£24,000 per annual)
- Internal Progression
- Full On-Going Training Provided
- Additional Support Where Needed
- Supportive Management/Colleague Network
- On-Site Free Parking
- Frequent Snack/Lunch Vans
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Time & A Half Paid Where Over 37.5 Hours Worked Each Week
What you will be doing:
- Providing 1st line technical support for a range of key clients in both Dutch and English
- Logging all incidents on internal and software systems
- Diagnosing technical faults and providing over the phone solutions where necessary
- Escalating technical queries to 2nd line support
- Providing excellent levels of customer service and support
- Monitor group emails, ensuring all queries received a response.
Skills / Experience
- Fluent Dutch both written and verbal
- Problem solving and keen attention to detail
- Driven to deliver high levels of Customer Service
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Clear telephone manner
- Experience of working within a call centre environment would be an advantage, but full training will be given
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please give Kara a call @ Brook Street - 07483955750 or APPLY NOW!