Early Years Educator
We are working with a fantastic client, who are looking for an Early Years Educator for their nursery in Clifton, Bristol.
You will be working with children from three months, up to the age of 5.
You will be supporting the care and education of the children in the room, promoting good practice and being a fantastic role model to the children and other staff.
You will be responsible for the care of children, including physical care such as feeding, nappy changing, their welfare, health and dietary requirements and safeguarding the children in your care within the nursery. You will deliver a service of the highest standard that will develop and improve each child`s quality of life. To respect each child as an individual, taking in its appropriate needs.
You will be responsible within the nursery for cleaning, such as cleaning tables after meals, cleaning toys, equipment and keeping the room tidy as well as helping to provide a safe learning environment through compliance with the settings risk assessments of the nursery.
As a Key Person you will be required to be the main point of contact for the child and its parents, communication is essential on a daily basis for continuity of care and creating positive relationships, by working in partnership with the children`s parents / guardians / carers.
What we need from you:
- Childcare / Early Years qualification at Level 3
- Experience of working in a Nursery setting (Desirable)
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
In return you will receive:
- Free uniform
- Free lunch (when eaten with the children)
- 33 days holiday per year
- Company closure between 24th December and 1st January (never work a Christmas again!)
- Lots of great training provided by the company including Paediatric First Aid, Behaviour Management, Fire Marshal Training and Makaton.
- Career Progression
- Childcare discount
- Annual Salary Review
- Pension Scheme
- £100 recommend a friend bonus (for qualified staff)
Please apply today!