£10 per hour
A well-established further Education and Residential Service who specialises is Craft activities is now recruiting for Learning Support Assistant (LSA) / Residential Support Workers (RSW) to support 16 to 25 year olds in Nailsworth, Gloucestershire who have complex needs, learning difficulties, ADHD, Autism, mild mental health, physical disabilities and some may display challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Key working with 1 student on a 121 basis, in college and in the residential service
- Support them in Education and at home
- Be the main link between the student and any 3rd parties (professionals & families)
- Be accountable for the students welfare
- Very minimal personal care required
- Relevant experience working with students in Education/Residential or similar roles (support worker / learner support worker / education facilitator etc)
- You will need your own transport due to location
- You will be given full training
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension scheme
- £10 per hour
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Joe on 0117 9486300 or email your CV with the job reference number to: - thank you and good luck with your job search.