Elderly Residential Care - Support Worker
Up to £10.50 p/h + holiday pay + pension contribution + benefits
Are you looking for:
- shifts that fits around your busy lifestyle?
- more hours alongside your permanent role, around education or childcare?
- part-time/full-time hours and want to make your own rota?
If you answered YES to any of these - apply or call us today on 02920 224755
As an elderly care assistant, you will support elderly residents within the community whilst supporting their daily needs and maintaining their safety and independence. Additionally, you will support elderly individuals with their mental health, dementia, learning disabilities and physical health through support, inclusion, personal care and everyday needs.
Our dedicated consultants want to offer you the work you want to do, where you want, when you want! For more information on the types or roles or areas or you have a particular interest in a sector of care, let us know and pop us a call!
We pride ourselves on the work you want locally, offering great pay in line with full-time employees and paying through PAYE so there's no hidden fees - you get your holiday pay ON TOP rather than included… So, you can take holiday pay as and when you want, and you don't have to keep money behind to take holidays!
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid through PAYE - We don't use an umbrella company so there's no hidden fees
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Holiday pay accumulation to take whenever you'd like
- Flexible working
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Mental Health First Aid Support
To work with us, you will need:
- A minimum of 6 months paid, hands-on experience working within the care sector within the last 12 months or 12 months in the last 5 years.
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755 for any questions, more information about the role or to register with us