BS Social Care are recruiting for enabling support workers for our client who is a specialist community-based service for vulnerable people with severe complex needs.
This is a temp to perm opportunity, after 16 weeks a permanent position is available for you. There will be a mixture of shifts available including sleeping-in support shifts as the service provides 24-hour care (which includes personal care and manual handling).
The role is based in Selby, if you are living in the area and possess the following please get in touch:
- A minimum of 6 months experience providing person-led support for adults with learning disabilities.
- DBS on the update service.
- Ability to provide a 2 years` worth of references and correct right to work documents and proof of ID.
- Basic computer, good verbal, written, numerical and communication skills.
- Relevant social care training such as MAPA, Manual Handling (desirable) or ability to complete our online care academy training in a timely manner.
- Full UK driving license (desirable)
Further information will be provided after an initial telephone consultation, please submit your CV and a consultant will contact you should your CV be desirable.