We have an opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a leading provider of Open Space Management for housing developers up and down the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual and is a great career opportunity as well as the chance to be influential in the growth of the business. This is professional and enthusiastic team, supporting many residential housebuilders to create and maintain expertly managed open spaces for the benefit of the local community and the wildlife that they support.
As Estates Project Manager, you will be crucial to our continued success as you will take responsibility for the maintenance of the sites within our Northern region whilst developing strong relationships with the team, contractors, and residents alike. You will be based at our Regional Office in Garforth but will be required to travel to our sites in and around England therefore a full driving license with your own car is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with estates management experience who wishes to develop their career further or a recent graduate who is keen to start a career in Estates Management.
Experience working within the housebuilding sector or green services environment (grounds maintenance, arboriculture, landscaping & estates services) is preferable, however what is important is the willingness and ability to do what is right.
Key skills required
- Previous experience in a similar role would be preferred but not necessary.
- Graduate of environmental/ecology who has a keen industry in the outdoors would be a great candidate for the role.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage, but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Capability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to use appropriate PPE and recognise the associated hazards with a high regard for personal and public safety
The Estates Project Manager Main Responsibilities
- Carrying out site inspections and producing reports
- Scheduling of maintenance, sourcing suppliers and contractors for sites
- Reviewing tenders, issuing purchase orders, and awarding contracts
- Ensuring H&S Compliance
- Arrange meetings with clients and maintenance contractors
- Company Pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off! (closed over Christmas)
- Company Events
- 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (with an early finish on Fridays)
- Office role (not WFH or Hybrid)
- Parking on site.