We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Events Manager to join one of our Government clients in Central London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 5 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working within a small team in events
- Manage all staff within the Events and Venues team in line with all the relevant staff policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with staff and/or their representatives, particularly in relation to change management issues
- Negotiate with external service providers and suppliers as required to achieve best value for money in all aspects of contract performance
- Maintain positive and proactive communications with the University and external providers e.g. in respect of service standards, statutory compliance and financial matters
Skills and Experience required
- Excellent Management skills
- Senior experience of events and venue management
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written is essential
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
Salary: £24.12 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working in the office 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent management skills and experience do not delay and apply today!