We have an opening for a Temp Executive Assistant to provide secretarial support to 3 Senior Managers. We are looking for candidates who have a proven background working with a Senior Management team. You shall be proficient in all Microsoft packages, have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and can manage multiple diaries.
This role will be virtual for the foreseeable future, but there may be a requirement to attend the offices in Kettering and/or Lincoln at times, so own transport would be advantageous.
" This role will be for a 3 month period initially (this role will be recruited Perm internally)
" standard hours would be Monday- Friday 9-5.00 (there is a degree of flexibility to these hours on both sides)
" Pay rate £12.45 per hour
- Maintaining Outlook calendars to ensure effective use of time and make initial judgements relating to conflicting appointments. Ensuring Managers are prepared for all upcoming commitments.
- Typing or word processing correspondence, memos and reports
- Setting up and maintaining files and record systems
- Sorting and reviewing mail (including e-mail), answering and routing telephone calls, or scheduling appointment
- Experience as a secretary and be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and have the ability to learn internal systems.
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Proven ability to work unsupervised, work well within teams, manage your own workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Highly organised
- A recognised professional secretarial qualification is not essential, but the successful candidate must have demonstrable experience in a similar role
Should you feel that you have the relevant skills for this position then please send your CV and apply online.