We have an exciting new job opportunity for an Executive Officer to join one of our Government clients in London. This is a full-time temporary role for an ongoing 3 months with a view to extend the contract further. The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Providing administration case support to the Governing Governor across multiple sights
- Liaising with governors, collating and preparing files for meetings etc.
- ensuring the governor has all the information and paperwork they need chasing out standing paper - this may be by phone, email
- Draft and send correspondence to governors
- Capable of dealing with sensitive information that may include mental health, physical health etc.
- Be comfortable working within a government environment and resilient
- Will be based at one site for 4 weeks, after 4 weeks this will be reviewed and you may stay at the same sight or be moved to another site where administration support is required
Skills and Experience required
- Previous experience dealing with and collating paperwork via email and phone
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to timescales
- A willingness to problem solve
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple cases at once
- Able to maintain and update trackers / logs independently
- Be self-driven and pro-active
- Able to collate and file documents using effective filing systems and naming conventions
- The ability to work as part of a team. With both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer proficiency (Microsoft word, excel, office and outlook
Salary: £14.68 with benefits of pension scheme and holiday.
The hours are working 9-5 Monday - Friday
If you have excellent organisational skills, data entry skills and an administrative background then do not delay and apply today!