My client is a market leading innovation company who are looking for a Coordinate daily facilities management and administration activities to meet business needs and lead the facility team. Work with the EHS Coordinator and a variety of teams within a busy office and manufacturing environment to support business and facility needs, including reactive and planned maintenance.
- Arranging/monitoring facilities maintenance and service visits to ensure all are completed on time.
- Raising/requesting relevant paperwork for service visits include Non-Production Purchasing Requisition, visitor paperwork and relevant H&S documentation
- Reviewing and renewing Facilities maintenance contracts, working alongside Purchasing and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure appropriate cover and cost savings
- Completing weekly KPI report, including customer forecast information.
- Ensuring cross department timely provision of reports and collation into wider reporting
- Filing equipment user manuals, calibration results & records ensuring this is kept up to date at all times
- Filing and updating COSHH data sheets
Facilities Team Management
- Manage and lead the team of Facilities Technicians; ensuring adequate staffing levels, recruitment, training, development, performance management to maximise team productivity
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Ensure that the team operates in accordance with any Health, Safety and Environmental policies & procedures
- Work alongside EH&S Coordinator to lead and support on site-wide Facilities development projects
- Work alongside the Purchasing Team to engage with suppliers and contractors on projects and actions
- Identify opportunities to enhance Facility operations through innovation, improvement or cost out opportunities whilst working collaboratively across the business
- Answer phone and reception calls and distribute to other departments delegating when unavailable
- Visitor/in-house refreshments, food etc.
- Providing support to Product Management - organising and maintaining a catalogue of customer/supplier agreements and monitoring expiry dates, general admin support
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
Who are you:
- Previous experience as a Facilities Administrator, Office Manager or similar role
- Previous experience in a Facilities role in a relevant or similar industry
- Solid Office Administration experience, ideally within a manufacturing business
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised with good time management skills.
- Good level of written and verbal communication
- Diligent and methodical and accustomed to repetitive work
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills especially with Excel and Outlook
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) to include English and Math
- Non smoker/vaper
- Recognized H&S Qualification e.g. IOSH
- Previous Facilities Coordinator experience
Start Date ASAP, working hours will be 37.5 hours per week
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 0748 393 1811 or apply now