Family Time Worker
We have a client who are looking for a Family Time Worker to provide supervised family time to families who need this service. This will include providing advice, support and guidance to families who need help with developing parenting skills. To work closely with social workers and other professionals who are undertaking assessments and implementing care plans and support packages for children, young people and their families where appropriate.
What the role involves:
- Undertake family time sessions working with children from new-born up until 18 years of age
- To safeguard children and families at all times and report any concerns with the allocated social worker
- Lone work with families, undertaking family time sessions in the hubs, community and family
- Directly supervise children and families during their allocated family time
- Support children and parents practically and emotionally to make family time sessions as positive as possible
- To work flexibly as may be required by the needs of the service and carry out any other reasonable duties as required.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Immediate start
- Holiday pay accrual
- Flexible working around your schedule
- Free in person training and E- Learning
- Out of hours team to support you 24/7
If you have at least 6 months recent experience within a similar role we would love to hear from you! If you think this role would be perfect for you why wait, get in touch today for an immediate start.
Please contact Shannon on 0121 480 8217 for an informal chat or click apply now to submit your CV.