Family Support Worker
Up to £10.50 (+ additional holiday pay and pension contribution)
Here at BS Social Care, we're looking for reliable support workers to join our agency due to an increase in working with local services. With over 25 years' experience, we have become one of the UK's most trusted names in social care recruitment. We have built solid partnerships through our commitment to provide the best service to people caring for the most vulnerable people in society.
Your role will be working alongside staff as part of their early intervention team to assist families within their homes who need emotional or practical support and aid them to live as independently as possible. You will aid in building relationships within the families you are supporting and creating a safe environment. The role will be varied with regards to working with different people and meeting their collective and individual needs through emotional well-being, social and behavioural support.
For this role, you will ideally be a driver or alternatively, be able to work comfortably and get around within the local community. This role offers flexibility with regards to hours (4-12 hours available) and days, nights, evening and weekends. There are also contract opportunities available.
A DBS on the update service is a great advantage but not a requirement.
Why choose agency with BS Social Care?
Agency offers flexibility around your busy lifestyle, to pick up as many or little shifts as and when you wish. We work based off your availability and work hard to get you shifts close to home in your chosen area. Agency also offers you a chance to gain more experience, try new things and work alongside/with some amazing people!
Our dedicated consultants at BS Social Care value their staff and work closely with you to get you the work you want - whether this is a particular sector, regular work or close to home!
If you have experience as a support worker or have recent training - Apply today or pop us a call on 02920 224755
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- Paid PAYE (We do not use umbrella companies - meaning you accrue holiday pay and no hidden fees)
- 24/7 contact with BS Social Care
- Pension scheme entitlement
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Separate holiday pay
- Flexible hours/days to fit around your commitments
- Working with dedicated consultants
- Temp to Perm and contract opportunities
- Contract Opportunities
- Access to specialist support through our Mental Health Advisors
- Online time sheets and payslips
- Free training provided - Manual handling, Medication, PBM and more!
To work with us, you will need:
- 6 months paid, hands-on experience OR recently undertaken training
- To be approachable, friendly, proactive and engage with the services users
- Great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: DBS on the update service
Apply today with your CV or call Laura on 02920 224755
If you think this role would be great for you, get in touch for an immediate start and if you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch for a friendly, informal chat!