Do you have experience working with people with Challenging Behaviour & Profound disabilities? Do you have a full UK`s driver`s license (Manual)? Are you self- motivated and thrive in a busy environment? If you believe you fit all of the above then keep reading.
My client is currently seeking a Support Worker to work in their residential home in the Wallington area. The ideal person will be working with service users who enjoys going out regularly, ideally in a vehicle. As this service user needs around the clock care, the shifts will be as follows:
Early shift: 7:00-14:00, late shift: 14:30 -9:30
You will be required to work all shifts which are over 7 days includes weekends.
Essential experience and skills need:
- Challenging behaviour experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the clients.
- Ability to manage own time own time effectively and without supervision.
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of Support Living
- To work in a way that places the service user first and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes.
If you feel you are suited for the role or just have a general enquiry then please send your CV over or contact me directly on 0208 918 1420.
BS Social care work on a range of services on both a temporary and permanent basis, so if this role is not for you but you have experience within Social care then please don`t hesitate to get in touch to see what else we may have available for you.