I have an exciting new opportunity for an experience Finance Manager to work for a well established company based in Woking. This is a fast paced and varied role working within a friendly office environment. This position immediately available and keen to interview and start the ideal candidate asap.
Daily Duties will include -
· Production of weekly cash flow forecast; management of cash within constraints of budget and reserves
· Ensuring integrity of stock management system
· Managing regular finance/bookkeeping tasks such as bank postings, bank reconciliations, stock reconciliations, supplier account reconciliations
· Managing and overseeing VAT, Duty, Tax, Duty Deferment
· Developing and managing financial systems
· Acting as business partner to senior management
Position Requirements/About you:
The ideal candidate should be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
· Minimum 4 years experience within an accounting role
· Experience of Sage 50 and strong MS Excel skills
· Experience with Apparel Magic advantageous
· Team player and highly effective collaborator and communicator, puts the wellbeing of the entire business before personal success
· Able to strive in a pressurised working environment whilst working both independently and as part of a small team
· Creative and analytical problem-solving skills to ensure effective delivery of outcomes.
· Strong numeric skills, logic and quick thinking.
Please apply asap if interested - send your cv today.