Job Role: Financial Accountant
Location: County Hall, 182 Galgorm Rd, Ballymena BT42 1HN
Hours: 36 hours
Salary: £20.68 p/h
The Education Authority wants every child to have an outstanding education. The Education Authority is responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective primary and secondary education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
- Provide contribution to the end of year financial accounts.
- Assist in developing monthly accruals accounting within recurrent and capital budget reporting.
- Knowledge of finance systems such as Sage, QuickBooks, Xero Accounting etc.
- Contribute to the management of the budget in accordance with all relevant financial policy and procedures
- Prepare all financial reporting, including forecasting reports and budgeting.
- Producing monthly management accounts and associated reports and reconciliations for a range of budgets in accordance with agreed timelines.
Interested? Apply here today!
Or for a detailed job description please feel free to call Aalia on 01895 204509 or email on .
I look forward to hearing from you!