I am seeking a skilled and experienced care auditor to join an established organisation who provide both housing and residential support for older adults and adults with dementia.
Initially employed on a fixed term contract for 6 months, you will work across two of their residential settings to drive forward care and quality improvements and success, in line with CQC and company requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Care, you will be responsible for auditing files and paperwork, implementing positive changes and continually improving the standards within each setting.
You will audit, analyse and deliver your outcomes via reporting and action plans, and will work with the two established registered managers and their teams to monitor, implement and deliver the highest standards.
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled registered manager who can demonstrate quality and auditing success and now wants to move into a quality focused role on a full time basis, or for an established care/quality and compliance auditor who is seeking their next challenge.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate:
* Knowledge and experience of working within the social care sector, specifically within elderly and dementia focused settings
* Have excellent CQC knowledge and have worked under CQC requirements recently
* Hold a relevant care management qualification
* Excellent analytical, report writing and person centred care planning experience and success
* Flexibility to work across multiple sites
In return, you will receive a generous annual salary of £40000 pro rata, receive a formal induction and continued personal and professional training, access to other company based benefits and the opportunity to secure a permanent position with an outstanding provider.
Formal interviews will start taking place next week, so, to avoid disappointment, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.