Do you have experience working with people with Learning Disabilities, Epilepsy and Challenging Behaviour?
Are you looking for Support Work roles In Horley? Would your friends and family describe you as an outgoing, proactive and respectful individual with a forward-thinking mentality? Are you self- motivated and thrive in a busy environment? If you believe you fit all the above, then keep reading as this position can be the one that helps you destroy your Monday blues.
We are looking for a Support Worker on the behalf of our client`s service located in Horley. The ideal person will be working with service user who enjoys going out regularly, ideally in a vehicle. As this service needs around the clock care, the shifts will be available for days nights and Weekends.
Essential experience and skills need:
- Challenging behaviour experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across a range of styles to suit the clients.
- Ability to manage own time own time effectively and without supervision.
- Previous experience working in the field of learning disabilities.
- Knowledge of Support Living
- To work in a way that places the service user first and has the greatest regard for their choices, abilities and wishes
If you have the necessary skills and abilities, please contact Klarke at BS Social Care on 0208 9181420 and send your CV
BS Social Care work on a range of service on both the temporary and permanent basis, if this role is not for you but you have experience within a Social Care setting then please don`t hesitate to get in touch.