BS Social Care are currently working with an award-winning care and nursing facility in Kidderminster. They deliver a high standard of care and offer their residents an independent and comfortable life in an exquisite setting.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for Registered Learning Disabilities Nurses to join their team. You must be compassionate, enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a challenge. You must possess excellent communication skills, be committed to delivering high standards of care
By joining their team as a RNLD you`ll always set a shining example of how that`s done. A proactive and dedicated team member, you`ll improve patients` quality of life by doing everything from clinical tasks to spending one-to-one time with them. You`ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents to help deliver the quality care they deserve.
Your main responsibilities will consist of;
1) To work with other care providers or professional colleagues to ensure the Service Users best interests are identified and plans established to meet them.
2) Ensure all required CQC standards are adhered to and that staff are supervised in accordance with the requisite of the CQC.
3) Continually assess the health, safety and wellbeing of the residents in the home. Ensure the Service Users have given their consent prior to any examination, care, treatment or support taking place and that all Service Users are treated with respect.
4) Overseeing the rehabilitation program of Service Users
5) Assist in the dispensing of medication.
To be successful in this role you must be a team player that leads by example. Be a registered RGN with an active pin. Have clinical experience, minimum of 2 years and be confident with CQC rules and regulations.
If this sounds like your next career move or step then please CLICK APPLY today or contact Carina in our Birmingham Care office