An established growing organisation are recruiting for female Support Workers for their supportive living service.
There are 3 homes that are needing new female support workers. If you are invited for an interview, it will be decided which home you would be best suited to work in.
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have a driving license but you don`t need a car as you will drive the service user`s car
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £18,200 - £22,000 per annum = £8.75 - £13.13 per hour
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Sleep-ins are paid at £60 per sleep
- Day shift patterns are 8am - 8pm and/or 9am - 9pm
- Waking nights are 8pm - 8am and/or 9pm - 9am
- Sleep-ins are 10pm - 7am
- Weekdays between 7am - 8pm is £8.75 an hour
- Weekdays from 8pm - 7am is £10.94 an hour
- Saturdays is £11.67 an hour
- Sundays is £13.13 an hour
Benefits (pro rota):
- Outstanding internal training given plus a full induction
- Chance to complete a free Diploma / NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme
- Pay enhancements on evenings, weekends & bank holidays
Please apply today!