An established growing organisation are recruiting for Full or Part Time Support Worker for their supportive living service.
Main Job Role:
- You will be supporting 2 female clients who have learning disabilities, both are nonverbal and they have epilepsy. 1 client has extreme epilepsy causing drop seizures which she often gets injuries from. She can have up to 30 seizures a day so requires 2:1 support.
- Full personal care will be required.
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
- Must have a driving license but you don`t need a car as you will drive the service user`s car
Contract / Terms:
- Full time 40 hours a week
- Sleep-ins are paid at £60 per sleep
- Day shift patterns are 8am - 8pm and/or 9am - 9pm
- Waking nights are 8pm - 8am and/or 9pm - 9am
- Sleep-ins are 10pm - 7am
Benefits (pro rota):
- Outstanding internal training given plus a full induction
- Chance to complete a free Diploma / NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- 28 days annual leave
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme
- Pay enhancements on evenings, weekends & bank holidays
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please apply today!