Salary - £65,000 Salary
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Profit Share Scheme - potential to earn 100% of your Salary (OTE £120,000)
- Annual Bonus Scheme & Awards
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Learning & Development (Free of Charge)
- Holiday, Retail & Leisure Discounts Payment of NMC Registration Fee (Where Applicable)
We are partnering with one of the leading UK care providers of high standard, tailor made care in the recruitment of a General Manager for their 80 bedded elderly, dementia & nursing care service in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This role requires a passion for exceptional elderly care - whether that be nursing, dementia or residential care. This home and its team provide a high standard of care and really focus on individual, person centred needs of residents, with individual care plans, continually updated to ensure quality of care, compliance and that each resident/their families feel they are receiving the best care available to them.
- We are looking for home management experience, currently or previously (Registered Manager)
- Your commitment to quality driven care, experience and understanding of safeguarding, CQC & compliance will stand you in good stead for this role.
- We need excellent leadership and management skills to continue building the nursing & care team, motivating, and encouraging good communication and teamwork
- Your experience in maximising occupancy levels, marketing and business experience within the private sector will enable you to ensure you are running a commercially viable care home.
Contact us as soon as possible for an informal, confidential discussion on this role and your next career move.