Job title: Government Admin Assistant (band F)
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: £9.94 per hour
Start date: ASAP, subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
Duration: Long term temporary duration, exact date unknown
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Walsall looking to recruit for a Admin Assistant (band F).
Admin Assistant responsibilities:
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
Admin Assistant desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with communication to public, phone and email
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.