Job title: Admin Officer
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Wolverhampton, Pipers Row
Hourly rate: £10.86 per hour
Start date: ASAP, subject to sufficient references (3 years) and DBS check
Duration: Long term temporary duration, exact date unknown
My client is a well-known government organisation based in Wolverhampton, looking to recruit for an Admin Officer.
Admin Officer responsibilities:
- Data inputting
- Working on Microsoft Office- Word & Excel
- Dealing with telephone queries
- Supporting the Judiciary with hearings using the Cloud Video Platform, MS Teams and other video / audio platforms
- Producing court orders using the Courts bespoke systems and dealing with correspondence
Admin Officer desired Skills and Experience:
- Accuracy and attention to details are essential
- Good customer service
- Confident with communication to public, phone and email
- Sound knowledge of Word/Outlook/Excel
For more information on the role please contact or apply your CV.
**Due to the nature of this position we will need to undertake a criminal record check **
Unfortunately we are not able to get back to everyone who has applied but I would like to thank you for your application.