We are looking for an experienced and inspirational leader to become a member of our well-established client's leadership. You will be heading some of the organisation's adult residential and community services across Merseyside including specialist dementia, mental health and acquired brain injury homes and a horticultural training centre for adults with learning disabilities.
In this role you will be take leadership on the successful growth and development of these services and will ensure that they exceed statutory requirements and good practice standards. Where there is a regulatory requirement in services and where the post-holder is suitably qualified, the Head of Homes and Community Services will be the CQC Nominated Individual.
To be successful in this role you will have to following experience/qualifications:
1. Relevant management qualification (level 4/5 or equivalent experience and readiness to pursue management training at senior level).
2. 5 years or more relevant management/ leadership experience.
3. Previous experience in managing and improving CQC regulated residential and community services.
4. Development of new and existing services/ project management.
5. Financial management experience of budgets.
6. A valid UK driver's license and access to a car.
7. Supervisory, staff management and leadership skills.
8. Evidence of ability to operationalise strategic initiatives.
For your hard work, skills and expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £49,959- £54,642 per annum and the following benefits:
1. Pension scheme
2. Credit Union membership
3. Employee annual awards
4. Occupational Health services
5. Counselling service
6. Employee long service awards
7. Life Assurance scheme
8. Free eye tests
If you think that this sounds like the perfect role for you and you meet the requirements, then please apply online or call 01512426100 to leave a message for Rachel our Permanent Opportunities Consultant to call you back for a friendly confidential chat.