I am working in partnership with a highly respected and forward thinking mental health charitable organisation to recruit for their new Head of Social Care.
As a pivotal member of the charity, the head of social care will be a key member of the senior management team and be responsible for overseeing a range of services nationally.
Your portfolio of services will include crisis and recovery settings, reenablement, residential care, housing and employment services.
Nationally your responsibility will be to provide visible and confident leadership as a member of the Management Team. You will be responsible for delivery of high quality, safe and effective social care services, as well as leading continued innovation, integration and transformation of front line services in support of the organisation's mission, values and strategy.
You will also promote the profile and reputation by building and maintaining positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, including relevant professional networks and service users, and keeping up to date with best practice in the field.
The Head of Social Care has delegated authority from the Board for the day-to-day management of the functions within their control, in line with the parameters detailed in the current Schedule of Delegation.
To be considered for this exciting senior management opportunity, candidates must:
* Demonstrate in depth experience of managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams working in mental health services.
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent and evidence of ongoing professional development or learning
* Have considerable experience of developing and delivering services and service re-design
* Have proven ability of budget management and control
* Hold a Full UK Driving licence and access to your own vehicle. Flexibility to travel to individual services with the possibility of over night stays is also required.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, on going personal and professional development and other exciting benefits.
For immediate consideration, please contact Lynsey at BS Social Care today or forward your CV via email.