Location - Dingle, Liverpool
Salary - £10.00 per hour
Full time / Part time / Flexible hours available - ideally required to cover both Days and Nights on alternate rota
We are looking for Healthcare assistants…
Turner Home is a 59-bed care home that supports men living with mental and physical health conditions, including dementia. You will work alongside our nurses to support the people who live at The Turner Home. Supporting people to follow their care plans, providing personal care where necessary, tailoring support to each person's unique needs.
What we are looking for from you…
- A friendly people person who really wants to make a difference with their residents at Turner Home.
- Someone who is passionate about doing a great job for the people they support and want to make every day better than the last for their residents
- Someone who gets a sense of satisfaction, from making Turner Home a welcoming and comfortable place to live.
- Someone who knows how important it is that our residents get as much choice as possible in how they are supported and their decisions
- Someone who can build brilliant relationships with the people in their team, their manager, the people who live at Turner Home.
The benefits of working at Turner Home…
- Get 5.6 weeks' holiday
- Paid breaks
- Outstanding career progression and the chance to complete qualifications
- Be paid 10% more for overtime
- Get access to a whole package of rewards, including retail discounts and vouchers
- Free Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 access to confidential counselling, legal advice and financial advice
- Free parking
- Overtime bonus
- Free uniform
- Free lunch made by our fab catering team
- Get up to £200 for referring your friend to work at Turner Home
If you feel this is the role for you then please apply today! Once we have received your CV we will be in touch to discuss further.