Are you looking for new challenge or wanting a change in career but need to gain experience? We are looking for Helpdesk Administrators to work in a busy NHS payroll department in Southampton city centre.
You will be responsible for the delivery of accurate payments to staff, both weekly and monthly for a defined part of the total payroll, ensuring legislation, Terms & Conditions of Service and other Statutory and Local agreements are processed correctly. Responsible for the completion of a timely and accurate payroll within defined timescales, ensuring confidentiality of staff records at all times. Dealing with all inbound queries relating to pensions, payroll and expenses and delegating where necessary.
- 5 GCSE's level A-C in English and Math's or Equivalent
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability work in a team and build relationships with co-workers
- A background in investigating and resolving complex pay queries
- Sound understanding of PAYE, National Insurance
- Attention to detail
The ability to work flexibly but Office timing will be 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
£9.00 per hour