A new temporary assignment has arisen with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in Bournemouth for a Part time PA working 15 hours per week.
Summary of role scope
- To provide high quality, effective administrative support for CQC Registration Inspector
- To assist CQC Registration Inspector to undertake tasks essential to the delivery of high-quality regulatory activities
- To provide information on Site visits and FPI electronic note taking and modification English and content Planning.
- To assist CQC Registration Inspector to site visit and Fit person interview.
- To assist CQC Registration Inspector by proof reading modification English and content in email report, email correspondence and documents
- Attend Team Meetings - take notes and highlight priorities
- To actively engage with all parts of the CQC, internal and external stakeholders, that contribute to the delivery of a successful Registration inspection.
- To role model CQC's values and behaviours
- Key performance indicators - Timeliness, accuracy and quality of delivery of particular tasks
- The Personal Assistant Inspector will work alongside and directly support the work of the Registration Inspector
- To support the Registration Inspector by gathering and collating evidence including pre-inspection site visit and Fit person interview, during an inspection site visit and FPI and post inspection Report writing.
- To assist the Registration Inspector in the task of evidence gathering when on-site, if relevant. collate and type up evidence gathered by the Registration Inspector
- To assist the Registration Inspector with collecting and/or collating the evidence for report-writing and quality assurance as required. For example, to proof read drafts before being submitted to the Registration Manager and/or Quality Assurance Panels.
- Undertake all mandatory and other identified training to support own development.
- Demonstrate application of CQC Values and Behaviours in all interactions, raising awareness and improving practice in respect of Equality and Diversity and promotion of Human Rights within the workplace.
Pay rate:£12.96/hour from day 1; 15 hours per week; 6 months contract
Location: Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Castle Lane East, BH7 7DW
Please note we will only contact successful applicants.