£70,000 + Benefits/Incentives
- 35 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
We are working with a leading provider of residential, nursing and specialist care provisions across the UK on their search for a Home Manager, who is also Nurse qualified for their flagship, 80 bedded home in Poole, Dorset.
We are looking for a dynamic, ambitious and motivational Home Manager to manage this with state-of-the-art facility delivering specialist care and nursing services. Working very closely with the local community with strong relationships already in place you will be able to deliver a care offering the the local communities, GP's and external stakeholders and professionals. Across the home nursing, residential and dementia services are provided with a further 20 transitional care residents
The Ideal Candidate
- Its essential that you are a qualified Nurse with NMC Registration/UK Pin No
- Will be an inspirational Manager who will be a role model to motivate the team in the delivery of excellent quality of care
- As the person in charge and responsible for the day to day running of this home we are looking for a Manager who is able to effectively make use of the resources, the care and clinical teams and of course ensure the financial performance of the service and maintain the quality of care.
- Experience of Managing a service of a similar size and client group
If you are interested in learning about this role in more detail and have the necessary qualification in Nursing, then please do not hesitate to contact Debby Fairweather on 07527 008449 or you can apply via this advertisement.
*You must be double vaccinated at least to apply for this role**