Home Manager (Residential, Demential Care)
£70,000 - £75,000
- Competitive Salary (Over/above local similar opportunities)
- Flexible pay
- Free DBS
- Professional training and ongoing career development
- Comprehensive benefits/bonus package
We are working with a leading provider on their search for an experienced Home Manager, who has a background in elderly, dementia, residential and/or nursing care for their large service based in Glasgow.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to really take the lead within a service registered for 200 residents, managed across individual units/specialisms. We are looking for someone who take lead, motivate and oversee these individual areas within the business and their Manager's and Leaders as a senior management team, always driving best practice.
You need to be....
- If you are a qualified Nurse - that's great. However, if you are not a qualified nurse but have experience of managing nursing care, elderly or dementia care previously within a large care service then we are equally as interested to hear from you too if you are Level 4 or 5 qualified (or equivalent)
- Essentially you must have been a Home Manager previously, within elderly care, registered by CQC
- Passionate about dementia and person centered care
- You will need experience of assessments and planning in accordance with LA and Inspection requirements
- The ability to communicate with family's, potential residents and Local Authorities to enable bed fulfilment and marketing to be effective, as will your experience in managing budgets.
For further information or to apply for this role - contact Brook Street Care, Senior & Management Appointment Team