BS Social Care are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest providers of specialist behavioural health services for children in the UK, who have a particularly large presence in the North East of England.
As registered manager, you will work with the head of care and the rest of the staff team to deliver excellent service provision to the residents of this home. With your superb leadership skills, you will work with the staff team you work actively to maintain the 'Good' rating with both Ofsted and the CQC.
We are looking for Home Managers that are:
- Passionate about improving the lives of others;
- Looking for a career and not a job;
- Wanting to progress within education and care;
- Innovative, engaging enthusiastic and inspirational;
- Able to work a variety of shifts;
- A positive and consistent role model to others;
- A creative thinker and implementer;
- An excellent communicator and team player;
- Seeking career development and training.
To discuss further, please call Matty on 0191 261 7570.