We are working with a leading, privately owned care provider with homes throughout the UK on their search for a nurse qualified Home Manager, for their home based in Chard, Somerset
The home is registered for 45 residents for nursing residential care and they are looking for an experienced Manager who is able to support, lead and develop an established clinical and care team, supporting their staff team to support residents and ensure person centred care atl all times.
- You must be a qualified Nurse (NMC Registration/UK Pin No)
- Experience of managing a similar sized service, offering dementia, nursing & residential care service
- If you have experience of commissioning even better, but not essential.
- Your experience and ability will allow you to manage, direct and lead your teams, motivating them to impart company and your own values in their working day.
- Your ability to work in line with regulatory compliance, you will take the CQC rated 'GOOD' service to achieve its full potential.
Salary of £50,000 - £60,000 Negotiable
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts on Shopping, Fashion, Days out, Travel, Entertainment etc
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs
- Staff recognition awards
- Employee of the month schemes
- Opportunities for training and career progression
- Seasonal Company events, competitions and incentives
- Employee referral scheme
- On-site parking
Contact us now for further information or to apply for this role
Brook Street Care - Senior Appointments Team