If you are an experienced Care Home Manager with a background in elderly, dementia, residential or nursing care and are based in Glasgow, you may have just found your next management role!
This service cares for 200 residents, with an expert management, leadership, clinical and care team led by the Home Manager to ensure that residents require all the support they need based on the individual person centred needs. This service is registered for elderly, dementia care and prides itself on ensuring that physical, emotional and well-being needs are met at all times.
The essential skills you will need:
- Its great if you are a qualified nurse (NMC Registered/UK Pin No), however it is NOT ESSENTIAL - if you have experience or managing a similar sized service which offers nursing and residential care previously, or currently.
- You MUST have been a Registered Manager previously (CQC Rated) or be one currently
- If NOT a qualified Nurse then Level 4/5 or equivalent would be beneficial
- Your passion for dementia care is essential as is your ability to impart your passion and knowledge through your team
- You will need experience of assessments and planning in accordance with LA and Inspection requirements
- The ability to communicate with family's, potential residents and Local Authorities to enable bed fulfilment and marketing to be effective, as will your experience in managing budgets.
- Competitive Salary (Over/above local similar opportunities)
- Flexible pay - Wagestream
- Free DBS
- Professional training and ongoing career development
- Comprehensive benefits/bonus package
Contact us now for further information or to apply for this role
Brook Street Care - Senior Appointments Team