- Benefits/incentive/bonus scheme
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Further training and career progression
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
We are looking for a talented, passionate and experienced Home Manager for a well established, leading privately owned provider. This 30 bedded residential home offering residential care, dementia care as well as respite care.
As the Home Manager you will oversee all aspects of the day to day running of the home. You will therefore need to enjoy being autonomous within the role. You'll not only have a flair for business and the drive to make a commercial success of the home, but also be equally committed to creating a nurturing environment for your residents and for your staff.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the home, ensuring the delivery of high quality person centred care for the homes residents.
- you will manage and have responsibility for all aspects of the service in line with CQC requirements
- you will ensure the service users are receiving the highest standards of professional support experiencing life opportunities helping to promote growth and independence
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Management/ or equivalent -preferred
- Ability to deliver outstanding care for our residents,
- Understanding of the legal requirements such as Health and Social Care Act/ CQC regulations/ KLOEs and rating characteristics,
- Hold a full UK driving licence