Are you passionate about supporting people with moving forward with their lives? Are you interested in working with people who are homeless or have drug and alcohol issues? Do you want a great career with fantastic incentives and flexible working hours?
We`re urgently recruiting for Project Workers to work as part of a team providing continuous, 24/7 support to Adults with Mental Health issues and Substance Misuse issues.
This is a homelessness project based in the very heart of Brighton in a beautiful setting, by the sea!
This extremely important support service provides the support and guidance to help people get their lives back onto a positive track again.
You will be providing this support in many ways including:
- Communicating with the service users and encouraging positive life choices
- Assisting people with making healthy choices in their day to day lives ie. healthy eating
- Signposting to other relevant support services as required
The ideal candidate will be friendly and approachable, have a calm and helpful manner, you will be non-judgemental and committed to positive outcomes.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with...
- Competitive pay rates of £9.50 per hour.
- An opportunity to work with different types of homelessness services - great if you`re looking to further develop your career within this field.
- Incentives such as Temp Of The Month.
To apply please contact Sachea at BS Social Care on 07515325188.