Are you passionate about helping others?
Do you have experience working in Hostels and Mental Health Services?
If you do, BS Social Care have the role for you!
I am recruiting for a client based in Sheffield with a service providing support to those with Mental Health issues, Drug and Alcohol Misuse, Domestic Abuse and also Human Trafficking.
You will be required to engage in lone working and you must be comfortable working with computers and systems, so that you can access all care plans correctly. You will be updating the support plans, completing paperwork and assisting with activities, ensuring a positive mind set throughout.
The client will provide full in house training and the client will consider both Full and Part-Time hours.
This role is a temporary position, however we need you to be fully flexible and able to commit to the role, as the shifts will be an ongoing assignment.
As an occupational requirement and part of the defined exceptions in the equality act 2010, the ideal candidate must be FEMALE only. This is due to the nature of the role, dealing with vulnerable women who have been subject to Human Trafficking.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- A minimum of 12 months experience, or alternatively 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- An enhanced DBS for Children & Adults on the update service. If you do not currently have an enhanced DBS you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of address
- Full UK Driving License
What we can offer you:
- Hourly pay of a generous £10.25 per hour for days and £11 per hour for Waking Nights and Weekends.
- Holiday pay to accrue
- Shift Flexibility
- Free online training provided, which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- Pension for eligible candidates after 3 months of employment.
If you are interested and would like further information, please contact Maria on 01274 393050, alternatively please apply directly to the advertisement by submitting your CV.
If you are successful, you will have to attend an Interview in either Bradford City Centre or Sheffield City Centre. Information will be released after your initial telephone screening on dates and further locations available for Interview.
Please note, you will not be contacted if you do not meet our minimum criteria requirements.