Are you looking for a new rewarding part-time role?
Looking for a bit of extra cash?
If so, we may have the ideal temporary role for you...
BS Social Care is recruiting for one of our clients in Huddersfield for a new and exciting opportunity in an Adult Hostel.
This service is a bit more complex than a typical hostel as the service users have quiet challenging needs. Specific issues they face are mostly substance misuse and mental health. It is a rather large service with 22 beds, purpose built and is split into 5 flats with 4 service users in each. They also have 2 crash pads for temporary service users alongside 6 temp beds for when temperatures get below freezing. This can be a very busy service, so they need a confident worker who can navigate issues that can be faced in this environment.
You will be working alongside the security concierge so you`ve got another set of hands there with you, but you are solely responsible for the actual support worker duties, rather than monitoring of the CCTV.
This is an on-going waking nights role, 2 nights per week on a rolling rota which will be working Friday night week one then Thursday and Friday night on week two (rolling). You must be available to commit to these shifts for the next few months, as this is an ongoing position.
In order to be considered for our roles, you must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 12 months paid experience or 6 months experience with a relevant qualification
- Ability to provide 2 employment references, 1 of which must be your current or most recent employer
- An enhanced DBS for Adults and Children on the update service. If you do not currently have this you will be required to obtain a new one at a cost of £50 through Brook Street Disclosures
- Full UK Driving License
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Proof of ID (Including one photographic)
- Proof of address
Due to the nature of these shifts we require you have the ability to work a minimum of 1 shift per week as our clients are looking for candidates who are flexible and available on a weekly basis; some clients provide us with ongoing bookings of 2-6 months with regular shift patterns.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay at £10.95 per hour
- Holiday pay
- Shift flexibility
- Free online training provided which covers all sections within the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Pension Scheme
- Temp of the Month
- Refer a friend scheme
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting your CV or alternatively call Maria on 01274 393050. Interviews will be held in our Bradford City Centre office and will be communicated after a successful telephone screening.
Please note: This advertisement is for TEMPORARY PART-TIME ROLES ONLY, so please only apply if you are interested and have the relevant experience required.